Our evangelistic events include holding mass evangelistic outreaches worldwide as well as mission trips to third world countries (developing countries) and areas difficult to reach.
For example Indonesia, the largest Muslim nation in the world, a country with 17,000 islands of which 13,000 are populated. By God’s grace we have an open door.
Voice in the City are involved in evangelistic healing meetings as well as healing schools and seminars.
We believe God is the Healer and His people need to learn to simply act upon and respond to this truth. In these healing schools, we endeavour to teach people how to pray for the sick and receive their healing. These meetings are motivational and evangelistic, with a focus on healing.
The strategy for our City Taking events is as follows:
– Prayer Preparation
– Making the project known through newspaper, internet and various other forms of advertisement
– Providing a Hotline for help services
– Training of the participants for the practical outreaches
– Servant-hood Evangelism (visiting people in their homes and helping them in practical ways).
– Evangelistic events with different teams, as well as one to one interaction
– Culminating in evangelistic meetings with the main focus on healing the sick
– An intensive follow-up program
We have always believed that when the voice of God’s people is heard in a city, the voice of God is presented in that city. We believe in motivating and mobilising the body of Christ to concentrated prayer and servant-hood evangelism for their community.
On the 26th of June Gayle ministered at the Kingdom Life Church in Frankfurt and preached on a well-known topic, but in a way that has never before been heard.