Would you like to join our team? You can put your administrative skills to use for our ministry and actively contribute towards gathering in God’s harvest?
We are looking for someone to handle the daily administration and finances of our Voice in the City Ministries UK office in Halesowen. This is an important role that helps us smoothly run a vital part of our international ministry and outreach.
We offer a paid part-time position (4 hours per week). If you are interested or know someone who can assist us, we would love to hear from you.
- Interest/experience in finance, accounting and office administration.
- Ideally well-developed skills in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge and previous experience with data capturing
- Good organisational ability, flexibility and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Good telephone manner and able to communicate clearly, both written and verbal.
- Good general PC skills.
- Driver’s licence and own transport
Working under our International Finance Director you will be:
- Assisting in UK accounts and Gift Aid, handling and banking of donations and petty cash
- Handling our monthly Thank You letters for UK donations
- Undertaking general administration duties regarding our UK office
Training will be provided if necessary.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Remuneration: To be discussed
Applications must include an updated CV, 2 references and a letter motivating why the applicant should be considered for the position.
Voice in the City reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.