Do you have a heart for missions? Then you are the person we are looking for! A part-time paid position in our German Office that can later be extended into a full time passion as needed!
Are you young and looking for more experience? Or are you looking for a part-time job that can fill a needed gap? This is an excellent opportunity to learn and work in different departments, or use your skills and experience and even be involved in missions!
This might be the opportunity you have been praying about! We are offering a part-time paid position, supporting and working in the different departments of the missions organisation Voice in the City. You will be working closely and be answerable to our Director and Co-Founder Gayle Claxton. Although it is a part-time position to start with, it can easily be extended into a full-time position as the work and needs increase! This is an administrative position, but you will also have opportunity sometimes to travel with the projects of the ministry!
- Maintaining our database, creating and updating records (training will be provided if needed)
- Recording and processing of team teachings - a vital part of the input to the international team and for later use
- Helping with general office matters as needed in different departments including the media department
- Extracting data for newsletter mailings (post and email), uploading data to Constant Contact and handling bounces and opt-outs (training will be given)
- Handling our website shop: Processing our product and sales orders
- Maintaining and updating our stock levels and stock tracker
- Production and packing of CDs and DVDs, ordering of new stock and materials
- Maintaining and updating of our price lists
- Keeping track of stationery material and reordering as needed
- Managing archive (physical archive and server): filing of masters, samples, print files, pictures etc
- Preparing and packing our promo packs for events
- Written and verbal communication skills in both German and English is vital
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Access is a bonus
- Graphic and digital artwork skills are desirable and a bonus but not a requirement
- Willingness to travel on occasions
Training and guidance will be given as you might not feel you have all the skills. We are looking for a person with a teachable spirit who is prepared to learn new things.
Are you interested? In your response to this opportunity, please apply by emailing Gayle Claxton at gc(at)vitc.eu. Please include "Part Time Job" in the subject line.
We would love to hear from you. You might even have some skills we have not mentioned above. We would love to hear more about them! After we have received your written application with your personal CV, an interview will be arranged for further discussions.
Closing date for applications is 10th February 2018
Don't miss this opportunity! It just might be what you have been praying for!