Statement of Faith
- THE BIBLE is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons:
God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit
- In the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
- Regeneration by the HOLY SPIRIT is essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on THE CROSS provides healing for the body in response to believing prayer.
- The BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it, with the evidence of "speaking in tongues".
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a HOLY LIFE.
- In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
By Gayle Claxton
They see things in the soft haze of a spring day, or in the red fire of a long winter's evening.
Some of us let our dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days until they are brought to sunshine and light.
So what dream do you carry in your heart?